• Manage all repairs, maintenance and gardens of the Lodges and Resort.
• Manage the maintenance team and ensure quality work of staff in the different sub–departments.
• Ensure daily & general duties are carried out diligently, efficiently and in a timely manner.
• Form part of the General Manager’s Team.
Package & Remuneration
Salary to be discussed during interview.
Position is Live–in (Unfurnished house, free water& electricity).
Desired Experience & Qualification
• 3–5 years’ experience in maintenance managerial position within a lodge / resort environment
• Working knowledge of plumbing & electrical, a qualification will be an advantage
• Building, sewerage, and water supply system experience are desired
• Mechanical skills
• Must have excellent problem–solving skills
• Must be able to work with a team and as an individual
• Must be able to work under pressure
• Must be trustworthy and reliable
• Excellent organizational skills
• Sober habits due to standby duties & responsibilities
Duties & Responsibilities.
• Ensure the general maintenance and upkeep of the Lodges, Resort, staff accommodation, electrical and
water supply & sewage systems.
• Perform daily tasks & responsibilities as per the job description and schedules provided.
• Ensure that work is performed to a high standard.
• Assist the staff with daily duties & responsibilities.
• Reports to the General Manager.
• Ensure all necessary administrative duties, including but not limited to team timesheets, ordering of stock
items, log faults, stock takes, reports, record keeping, Management reports etc.
• Ensure equipment is clean, in good working condition and stored in the correct areas.
• Training of employees as required.
Please send your full CV, head & shoulders photo, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 20 May 2022